Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Piracy/Stealing Issues

It has been brought to my attention that a LOT of the designers that I follow and my friends in the Digi Scrap world are being pirated.  Their products (and a lot of the things that they offer for free on their blogs) are being stolen and sold.  If you come across questionable "stores" that have other store logos on the products or things that say "Freebie" on them, they are probably stolen and are being sold without the designers permission.  Please contact the designers if you feel that anything you are about to purchase might be pirated.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. That is just awful that people would do that! I will keep me eyes peeled and let you know if I see anything fishy. I just want to let you know that we do appreciate all your hard work and I try to only buy from trusted sources!!

    ReplyDelete